Today world is celebrating World Peace Day otherwise officially known as International Day of Peace.
Since 1981, United Nations have declared 21 September as a day of harmony and peace. As agreed in 2001 by General Assembly the day stands for world ceasefire and condemns war.
On this day of peace, we bring you quotes from famous personality that'll surely change your view toward the day.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness,only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate,only love can do that. ~ Martin Luther King
- You may say I am a dreamer. But I am not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one. ~ John Lennon
- An eye for an eye can only make the whole world blind. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- Peace begins with smile. ~ Mother Teresa
- You can't find peace by avoiding life. ~ Virginia Woolf
- If you want to make peace with your enemy,you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner. ~ Nelson Mandela
- Peace come from within. Do not seek it with out. ~Buddha
- I believe in religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and Peace. ~ Muhammad Ali
- Democracy is necessary to peace and undermining the forces of terrorism. ~ Benazir Bhutto
- When power of love overcomes love of power,the world will know peace.~ Jimi Hendrix
Beside these twitter has been flooded with tweets on World Peace Day. Let's join the movement and spears love and peace around us.